Timmmmmay's Latest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Did he deliver it in under 30 minutes? Did SAC have to pay. Oh the suspense is killing me. :confused:

#21     Feb 18, 2008
  2. WOW, and just how much money did that visit put in HIS bank account?

#22     Feb 18, 2008
  3. LOL

:p

#23     Feb 18, 2008
  4. Timmay is to trading what nails are to a blackboard...

#24     Feb 18, 2008
  5. Is that your measure of greatness?

#25     Feb 18, 2008
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Holy shit is that funny. I was gonna comment about Sykes there to clean the place. Your reply was much funnier.

#27     Feb 18, 2008
  7. EPrado

EPrado

Consider the source. Smurf is by far the bigggest asskisser/wanna-be out there. Rumor is that Neiderhoffer gave Surf one of his pink shirts. Surf then dressed a mannequin in the shirt and slept with the damn thing each night.

#28     Feb 18, 2008
  8. surely not.

however, here is an anonymous poster throwing his name around and likely never even met the guy whereas SAC knows who timmmay is, and they have met. nothing to do with greatness.

tim may not be a great trader, but he is a great entertainer and writer.

surf

#29     Feb 18, 2008
  9. AHH I am glad you finally said it. Since he is not a great trader how about we leave his exploits for chit chat where failed traders with nothing of trade-related use thrive and non-wall street related news belongs.

Lots of great entertainers and writers in the non-trading world who you choose not to slide up their flagpole and glaze knuckles so let Timmay die on ET already as he has, by your admissin, nothing trading related to add anymore. Outside of chit-chat, his use has passed.

#30     Feb 18, 2008