Timmmmmay's Latest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Feb 18, 2008.

1. thanks! speaking of cramer----something better may be in works:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1796776#post1796776

#11     Feb 18, 2008
  2. I knew before I clicked on this thread who started it.

Surf, why do you care so much about this loser? For the love of God, please quit polluting this site with the likes of this piker.

No one gives a flying f**k about some 200 share trading numb skull.

#12     Feb 18, 2008
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

cmon guys, his website is selling advertising space. people are constantly trying to interview him. i think he is doing allright. he is also up double digits so far in his trading even though it is a tiny account. he is trying to repeat his old success, what would anyone else do?

#13     Feb 18, 2008
  4. Now if you told me Tmmayyy gave her a pearl necklace after that interview I'd take back every bad thing I ever said about him.

But for some reason I get the impression he's smooth down there like a Ken Doll.

#14     Feb 18, 2008
  5. I think people dislike him because he has a cocky smirk on his face as IF he was super successful, and at this time he simply is not.

#15     Feb 18, 2008
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Surf seems mesmorized with losers. First VN, now TS. I wouldnt be suprised if Surf was a Miami Dolphins fan.

#16     Feb 18, 2008
  7. Bugatti

Bugatti

Tim what planet do you live on? Do you really consider yourself a hedge fund manager? You are living in a delusional world and insulting real hedge fund managers... you are an obnoxious little boy who has managed to ruin any future endeavours you had in this business... you are selling books to naive kids your age... profiting off your failures and stupidity... Do you see Steve Cohen, Bruce Kovner Ken Griffin or Stephen Jennings writing books about operating a REAL HEDGE FUND? NO! I can assure you that all four of them think you are a complete loser and total moron... I am sure you make them sick to their stomachs...

#17     Feb 18, 2008
  8. Com'n guys. Is he any worse than those bright PhD sparks on Wall Street who invented the CDO subprime crapper? At least he has a positve attitude to life.

#18     Feb 18, 2008
  9. I don't recall them spamming this site endlessly for months.

#19     Feb 18, 2008

10. timmmayyyy has been to SAC's home--have you??

:D

#20     Feb 18, 2008