Timmmmmay's Latest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Timmay did not build the Panama Canal or charge up a hill with the Rough Riders lol. And we are all technically in the arena and are knowledgable on victory and defeat.

#111     Feb 19, 2008
  2. Quote from Bob Rowshan:

I hate publicity..., it's called having self esteem.

Yes surfer, i'm the same guy you begged to join your aborted message board a few years ago after I impressed you on ET w many great trades in a row. remember? I'm also the guy who shorted TZOO before it crashed and burned, and laughed in your face when you incorrectly said it was not borrowable. remember?

do these 2 go together? You sound like an attention hound who wants people to be impressed by his loathing of publicity...

#112     Feb 19, 2008
  3. wow, starting to see how little research tim's haters have actually done. the kid made his 2nd million AFTER the bubble through short selling

i've forwarded your inaccurate post to him, let's see if he writes about it on his blog

#113     Feb 19, 2008
  4. I hope you are not referring to Sykes. The only resemblance between him and your dusty sweaty bloody faced strongman is that they both come up short again and again

#114     Feb 19, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

This is really very SIMPLE.

If Tim wants to be a Comedian he should be in Hollywood.

Wall St. is for men not actors.

Tim if you read these threads take my advise and either hon your skills and educate yourself more about what trading really is and become a better Wall St. celebrity OR take your comic skills to Hollywood (They pay better).

#115     Feb 20, 2008
    #116     Feb 20, 2008
  7. Bob Rowshan . . .

Don't allow rcanfiel to ruffle your feathers, she's just a girl that works in the mail room at Penthouse Magazine. She's trying to work her way up to a full spread but her knees are stuck together.

#117     Feb 20, 2008
  8. This guy has been on every major news station, and looks a lot like ben aflec. How well did his hedge fund perform?

#118     Feb 21, 2008