Timmmmmay-- #1 once again..smoke that playahatas!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Sadly, he cannot.

#41     Nov 25, 2008
  2. i do not mind saying "i am gifted"

i don't mind in the least

#42     Nov 25, 2008
  3. In the interest of full disclosure here, what is your deal with Timmay?

#43     Nov 25, 2008
  4. hughb

hughb

I don't hate Sykes at all, but I do resent him. I resent most people who are given money, trust fund babies, inheritance brats, etc. It's a petty kneejerk reaction on my part, but that's just the way it is. Just because someone comes from the lucky sperm club and falls into money isn't reason to hate someone in and of itself, it's just the reality of the situation. Add that to the fact the guy plays games by paper trading illiquid penny stock and trying to pass himself off as a successful trader only adds fuel to the resentment. Who knows, maybe I would actually like him if I met him in person and got to know him. Actually he and I both have one thing in common, (even though I come from a line of Protestant soldiers and farmers and he from a relatively wealthy Jewish family),: we both blew out our trading accounts at one time.

#44     Nov 25, 2008
  5. Like, wow.

#45     Nov 25, 2008
  6. you
    can make it on your mom's pension can't you

you'd have starved long ago on your capital gaINS woul;dn't ya :LOl D

#46     Nov 25, 2008
  7. There's plenty. You're a Piker. Timmmay's a fool.

#47     Nov 25, 2008
  8. S and K are pretty far apart on the keyboard, no?

#48     Nov 25, 2008
  9. bathrobe

bathrobe

They are.......................You apparently are an ignorant Redneckkk. I feel bad for you, your ignorance, and all you come into contact with.

#49     Nov 25, 2008
  10. What makes you think I'm with the KKK? I'm just a normal peace-loving citizen... that's the scary part.

#50     Nov 25, 2008