Timmmmmay-- #1 once again..smoke that playahatas!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

LOL, yeah, cause Covestor is something to be admired. It's an obvious scam. And I'm sure Sykes has links to it as he is always developing a new scheme to stay afloat.

Come on, we, well at least I, know you get paid by Tim Sykes to promote him & try to raise some capital in his feeble hopes of getting back into the hedge fund game.

#21     Nov 25, 2008
  2. The biggest thing is that Sykes is notorious for fantasy shorting impossible to borrow stocks.

I'm sure Covestor doesn't impose a "locate" on those stupid fantasy trades.

The whole site is a joke.

No locate = no trade = NOT REAL RETURNS.

#22     Nov 25, 2008
  3. No.

Tim's style is far removed from what I raise capital for, and Tim doesn't control Covestor in anyway. next, i am going to hear that TS is the new Fed Chief!

Bizzare!

surf:D :D :p

#23     Nov 25, 2008

4. Sharpe ratio of 957.24 and return of 3,612%. That's realistic, I can't imagine why he isn't managing a couple of billion, just sayin.
    By the way I have no ill will towards him, but come on surf you mean to tell me he isn't gambling?

#24     Nov 25, 2008
  5. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

you cant fake portfolio penny stocks. penny stocks dont have alot of volume to make you make alot of money and support all-in trades. if you can make money with the dow 30, then youre higher chance of becoming a millionaire

#25     Nov 25, 2008
  6. Mecro

Mecro

LOL and now surfer is calling in the shills.

#26     Nov 25, 2008
  7. Mecro

Mecro

I am just amazed that you are able to stoop to new lows every few months.

Tough times?

#27     Nov 25, 2008
  8. Mecro

Mecro

LOL, the shill is deleting his older posts, oh man. What a sad shill job.

I see the Sykes invasion is back, should get very interesting to watch him get torn apart AGAIN.

#28     Nov 25, 2008
  9. bespoke

bespoke

Fo'shiz. I can't short some of the Dow 30 some days...

And who in the world gives a damn about fantasy money? Hmm.. would I rather make fake money on coinvestor or the real money I make? Shit that's a tough one....

#29     Nov 25, 2008
  10. EPrado

EPrado

Surf

Sykes is just a used car salesman. Go to his site. The guy is selling anything he can. His trading style is fine for guys who want to trade 100 shares of some illiquid stock and make 30 dollars a day. Who knows (or cares) if his trades are real. Who knows if those stocks are shortable. The guy blabs about having a huge return.....well....if you dont want to make real money then go follow his lead. His strategy is ok for the retail guy with 5k in his account who wants to supplement his real income with some extra cash.

Not for nothing....but we are in a bear mkt......when things turn and the mkt goes into an uptrend his startegy will be rather useless.

But hey....he become a force in the trading world like he said.....at least....in surf's mind.

#30     Nov 25, 2008