Timmmmmay-- #1 once again..smoke that playahatas!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Tim Sykes number one trader on covestor.com out of 10,000--plus a dozen of his students are in the top 20!

<i>Who is Timothy Sykes? Timothy Sykes' claim to fame may be starring in the hit TV show 'Wall Street Warriors' and turning $12,415 in Bar Mitzvah gift money into $1.65 million in just four years, but lately his PennyStocking strategy, which focuses on the highly manipulated/hyped niche of penny stocks and using that corruption/emotion to better trading odds, is responsible for making<b> Timothy the top ranked trader/investor out of 10,000+ on Covestor.com, a website that verifies all trades with his market-dominating 195% return over the past year. What's even more incredible is that more than a dozen of his students are ranked in the top 20... and remember, we're talking out of 10,000 traders on the site. &#8232;</b></i>

2. mxjones

mxjones

Are you getting paid to promote the penny-stock king?

3. here comes the playahatas, lmao!

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey Surf, maybe you should let him handle YOUR money, after all he seems to be more successful than your calls lately.
    By the way it is not a surprize that in a bearmarket a shortseller is doing well....

5. He doesn't run a fund, just his own money now.

Yeah, makes sense, but #1 out of 10k traders plus dozen students in top 20? Seriously, that is impressive, and I can't think of another guru type who can or ever has achieved this---

surf

6. bathrobe

bathrobe

I saw Sykes at the traders expo last week, it was odd, he sat next to me in the lounge, I pretended to be cool and not know who he was yet I wanted to ask him how real reality TV is.

7. :D

he will tell you its not real at all.

:D

8. Mecro

Mecro

LOL, obviously. MS has no shame in his game.

http://www.covestor.com/

Nice, very nice. A new version & evolved version of snake oil. Well not really. Seems like a more evolved version of pump & dump.

9. joemiami

joemiami Guest

another ass kissing loser on ET that gets a hard-on over Sykes...:p

10. mxjones

mxjones

I am a hater because I ask if you get paid to promote him? Strange.

I have nothing against TS - don't know him, and I don't trade penny stocks. But generally speaking he makes money selling stuff to people - and I would venture to guess people who buy his products lose money or will end up losing money. Penny stocks are not something most people should be jacking with - especially those people that buy his products.

By the way, you never answered my question.

#10     Nov 25, 2008