Timmmay on CNN 8pm TONIGHT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Aug 20, 2007.

1. LOL i was exactly the same, funny i wonder how many people felt the exact same way that ET was just going after him for being on t.v. until they saw his tyrade on T.V.

If you want to hear real comedy timmy actually called his appearance on wallstreet warriors a "calculated move." I suppose his sharp calculation skills also led him to look like an idiot on CNN tonight.

#41     Aug 20, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

I think he realizes he came off horrendously.....usually he posts on here right away. Probably figuring a way to do some damage control.

#42     Aug 21, 2007
  3. I missed the CNN thing. Anyone know if there is a rebroadcast anytime soon or a tube link possibly ? Thanks

#43     Aug 21, 2007

4. Ah rats, i didnt mean to give the impression i had seen it, i meant the basic premise of the show (totally bogus) itself and the respective comments from other posters on the matter, combined with my infinite knowledge of the rotten, worthless product that is commercial television.

My point being, he was set up for a fall, simple, that's how these shows work.

Set 'em up, bustem down=ratings=crap.

Timmay? Who?

As it happens, i dont think what has been posted so far is overwhelmingly bad, re; the slavery/selling children stuff goes, but again, i havent seen it yet.

More the point, i doubt he could have been so obtuse, as to miss the very basic fact the rabbi's religion condone's and supports slavery and selling children, but , maybe he didnt drive the point home.
    At any rate, i will look forward to this debacle of a show.

cheers.

#44     Aug 21, 2007
  5. Actually I've been too busy responding to all the emails I've received. I don't think I did great, but over all not bad. I was particularly pleased with how my book cover looks up on national TV. I'll have the clip posted on YouTube shortly...

#45     Aug 21, 2007
  6. More spin from the King of Snake Oil.

#46     Aug 21, 2007
  7. EPrado

EPrado

I just think when they asked you what lines you wouldnt cross....slavery and selling children were not the best of answers.

Getting your book on tv is good.....but man.....the rabbi owned you.

At least Savanna was looking fucking hot as usual.

#47     Aug 21, 2007
  8. For anybody who missed the debate, CNN is going to re-air it from 8-9PM EST this Thursday and Friday!

#48     Aug 21, 2007
  9. Is it posted on youtube in the mean time?

#49     Aug 21, 2007
  10. O.K., thanks.

#50     Aug 21, 2007