Timmmay LIve in 10 minutes!!!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Jun 20, 2008.

1. OH my GOD... ok you like the guy but you are writing like a 13-year old girl at a New Kids on the Block Concert.

Sounds like you went your panties because of a live call that went 10% his way. I lost interest when his fund lost almost everything.

#11     Jun 20, 2008
  2. lol, you can't take the guy seriously, he's a joke in the business.....

~

[​IMG]

------"Oh Shit, I just lost 300k.------
    "Guess I better write a book and make a DVD"

~
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDo3rEXcMRs&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDo3rEXcMRs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#12     Jun 21, 2008
  3. ess1096

ess1096

Anyone else as convinced as I am that Marketsurfer is actually TIMMAY?

#13     Jun 21, 2008
  4. timbo

timbo

It's more of a bent over position -- not an alias.

#14     Jun 21, 2008
  5. did someone say ferrets

#15     Jun 21, 2008
  6. The guy has managed to make what, 8k since he started this last November?

He could have made more as a greeter at Wal-Mart. I know you will say something like 'Look at the % gain, and imagine he's working with millions.'

The fact is he plays illiquid shit, that can't support any real dollar volume. His trading will continue to net about 14k a year, from now until the end of time. You seem very impressed by this. From glancing at your own 'Surf Report' I can see why as your own trading skills seem quite limited.

What little respect I had for you is now gone. You've become as annoying as he was on this site. Just pathetic.

For the love of God stop the shameless spam. This used to be a decent site until guys like you with adgendas ruined it.

Moderator (easyguru), send this crap to chit chat at once.

#16     Jun 21, 2008