Timmay!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheStudent, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why should he be a sponsor at a place that generates a negative ROI for him?

#11     Jul 30, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

In most cases it would be, but for whatever reason it works for Tim. If you want to see someone that really slams his customers, look at The Rich Jerk in the Internet Marketing space, and that guys does 8 figures per year. He makes Tim look nice.

#12     Jul 30, 2009
  3. Hes frontrunning his touts.

Thats why he does it, if he had to trade naked he'd starve to death.

#13     Jul 30, 2009
  4. Appealing to the ignorant masses has always been a fairly easy way to make money.

If I needed the coin, I'd lower myself too.

#14     Jul 30, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yes, yes...lower yourself to doing something that creates jobs in your own company, and that helps people who actually apply what you teach them. If we could all just lower ourselves so much.

#15     Jul 30, 2009
  6. Re: Rich Jerk

Does anyone in the world actually get sucked in and compelled to buy with that Bonus 1, Bonus 2, Bonus3 crap?

It seems ubiquitous on all these lame ass looking sites.

#16     Jul 30, 2009
  7. 50-alias manure pile...

#17     Jul 30, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Rich Jerk does about $15million a year, so I'd say yes.
    Look at every product on Clickbank, there are over $250million a year in digital products sold on clickbank, every one of them that are successful follows that same format. Used car salesmen have been around forever cos the stuff they do works.

#18     Jul 30, 2009
  9. I thought they were around because people need used cars.

Used cars could be sold by Nuns, the used car salesman only make it a more painful experience than it needs to be.

#19     Jul 30, 2009
  10. Where did you get those numbers ?

#20     Aug 28, 2009