Timmay - you should do this

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Aug 8, 2007.

1. lol more like How I Made (less than) 2% (over four years) in the Stock Market.

#51     Aug 8, 2007
  2. Exactly! I paid out some big taxes in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005. 2006 was my first year down year. I made a big mistake in 2006, but quit saying I only made money in the bubble.

#52     Aug 8, 2007
  3. Haven't been on ET for the last few months, and I see that I haven't been missing much.

But I have to ask, Surf are you being serious???? :(

#53     Aug 8, 2007
  4. exactly....

hell look at that one child molester dude on TV right now...he is way more famous than me...but hey that's cool I can live with that whole not being famous thing.

#54     Aug 8, 2007

5. what your missing is it doesn't matter if TS made or lost money. his experience--win or lose is what the book's about and what he is sharing. this experience is valuable( not to mention highly entertaining) and i believe more so due to the loses--- how many FORTUNES did livermore blowup?--see my point?? elite trader is the only group that has traders who never lose, from proflogic's perfect track record to whoever posting win after win after win--- quite funny actually, and far removed from reality.

surf

#55     Aug 8, 2007

6. you mean to tell me you paid so much out in taxes that it left you with a total return of only 1.5%?

must be some magic tax I am not aware of. Was it "tax" you paid to twentysomething in the truck stop stall for services rendered?

WHERE THE F ARE YOU!!?? I REPEAT WHERE THE F ARE YOU!???

#56     Aug 8, 2007
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

all i can say is that i have DARKSIDE's back. he's my man and i believe in him !!!! whats up darkside ?

#57     Aug 8, 2007
  8. so basically you agree that anyone who has ever traded at all is qualified to write a book to share their experiences and should be applauded and revered as an authority?

#58     Aug 8, 2007
  9. Hey NY what's up man? Glad you dropped in bro!

ha ha the tren has me a little riled up and Tim is a good mental punching bag, so i have been hanging out here a lot lately. ha ha

#59     Aug 8, 2007
  10. Feel free to hang out and kick some ass on the thread- just watch out for SEBEN, he's fuckin nuts.

#60     Aug 8, 2007