Timmay - you should do this

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Aug 8, 2007.

1. bontrjd

bontrjd

Why do you care? Timmay is a fraud. Go study up on successful managers. You're time will be much better spent. There is nothing to learn here except for watching Timmay pursue the Paris Hilton route of being successful by being in the media. He's closer to Carrot Top or Tom Greene than a fund manager.

#11     Aug 8, 2007
  2. HEY TIMMAY.. with being a celebrity, comes its negatives i guess. i only know a little about your success, but from what i hear with you taking 13 k turning into a 1 million , that deserves respect period. you have a strategy that makes you money which is great. anyone that has nothing but negative comments about your success , too bad, probably jealous. you have done something most traders wish they can do, your story should be a inspiration for others, not to get slack for it on here anyway. great trading imo.. started with a small stake & turned into a pile of cash.. the american dream.. when will your book be out? should be a interesting read , all the best in growing your fund..

#12     Aug 8, 2007
  3. Thanx bud, yeah I've done alright for myself, but the point I'm trying to make is that even with my recent losses, the learning has continued, which is the key to success. I've already applied many of the lessons to my newfound publishing company--we'll see if I'm right, but, again, even if I'm not, I'll learn from my latest mistakes. Learning is beautiful!

You bite your tongue at calling me a fraud. Everything I've ever done is fully audited. And to say that you have nothing to learn from my experiences without knowing any of the details is very closed minded. Free your mind or your returns will suffer.

#13     Aug 8, 2007
  4. HEY TIMMAY.. thanks for your response.. your doing better than most, we never stop learning from being in the markets, as long as someone is open minded, of course.. DO you have a release date for your book? thanks..

#14     Aug 8, 2007
  5. yes, he is a unique snowflake indeed.

#15     Aug 8, 2007

6. This is the Tim Sykes show, it's not the Sykes Tim show....a nod to the old Tom Green show.

Yes, Timmay is taking the ol Nicole Richie Lindsey Lohan way to the spotlight....acting like a complete fucking fool and being so full of shit that people can't help but watch to see what dumb shit he will do next.

#16     Aug 8, 2007
  7. Like I've said before- I knew a woman who lived in a trailer park that went to Biloxi (Beau Rivage) and turned $25 into $50,000 in one night.

She never did it again, by the way.

What about you Tim? Was it skill? Can you do it again?

#17     Aug 8, 2007
  8. Timmay stop giving away your $100 an hour secrets to trading success on the forum, or we will have to exploit inefficiencies in the Dial-a-Timmay market.

#18     Aug 8, 2007
  9. Incorrect, I hammed it up for the cameras in order to gain exposure. It was a very calculated move and it's been hugely successful.

Now, through my experiences, both good and bad, I will use this opportunity to help inspire and teach others in a painstakingly honest way. Wall Street needs some honesty right now and that's exactly what I'm going to bring to the table.

The other people you mention had no greater purpose, they simply wanted fame and fortune. Based on my brief experiences with both, it's nothing that great and that's probly the reason why these other people are such screw ups. what is more fulfilling is to teach others.

#19     Aug 8, 2007
  10. You don't think the dumb shit Paris Hilton and Britney Spears do is calculated too? Dude, you are in the class of rapacious flim flam artist.....all there is to it.

ha ha yeah I guess it is pretty fulfilling to get $100 an hour to talk to ignorant marks about trading..errr...teach people...

#20     Aug 8, 2007