Timmay - you should do this

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Aug 8, 2007.

1. I consider any year where you earn more from trading than a respected professional like a lawyer, doctor, etc to be a big year.

Out of the past 8.5 years, I've had 7 big years--all audited--watch yourself Eprado

#141     Aug 12, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Fair enough...if thats the way you define big up year then so be it. I would consider a big up year on a % basis...but thats me.

#142     Aug 12, 2007
  3. Reality Check: Timmay Audited Performance(3/2003-6/2007):

Compounded Annual Return: 1.52% (underperformed money market rates, with much higher risk)

Timmay Fund Sharpe Ratio (Annualized): -0.06
    (may as well do a coin flip, or give up and go on TV/self-publish etc)

#143     Aug 12, 2007
  4. Right, but that still doesn't change the fact that out of 8.5 years, I've had 7 big up years.

Anyway, for the 1838273872183871837128381832781838182818717th time, my book isn't about how I'm a grandmaster, it's how people need to realize they can learn from their gains AND losses. There's is a big difference between overall return and overall value

#144     Aug 12, 2007
  5. We are NOT here at ET to promote your book.

We discuss trading, investments, hedge funds etc.

Reality Check: Timmay Audited Performance(3/2003-6/2007):

Compounded Annual Return: 1.52% (underperformed money market rates, with much higher risk)

#145     Aug 12, 2007
  6. If you're not here to promote my book, you're doing a piss poor job because the sign-up rate to my mailing list is at an all-time high!

Those 3 topics are exactly what my book is all about!

#146     Aug 12, 2007
  7. Reality Check: Timmay Audited Performance(3/2003-6/2007):

#147     Aug 12, 2007
    #148     Aug 12, 2007
  9. Okay Okay I am back from vacation and have a slight sunburn, but that's cool.

Looks like Timmay has been saying the same ol shit the whole time I've been gone.

I think what Tim is referring to as far as his up years, is how much of a management fee he collected...not how much he actually made from trading...

I think he may be using that to be able to use the term up years in a misleading way, as people who actually trade money consider an up year when your trading actually made money, not a percentage fee from the account you withdrew.

This is merely a guess of course, since apparently the SEC won't let you prove anything in regards to the credibility of your fund, but yet allows you to spew bullshit about it incessantly.....

But it would seem your up years are referring to your management fee.

Did you actually make a return on your "big up years" timmay? did your trusting investors have big up years too? Or are you referring to "big up years" the same way any other snake oil salesman marketeer might, meaning that you PERSONALLY had a good year, although your investors/customers had a shitty one......

hope its not illegal to answer my question.

And also, that is fine that you have a big email list. My only problem is that you continue to post on here about how shit-hot you are...when it is complete bullshit....

If you want to go off into the world of marketeering and flim flamming that is fine....I couldn't care less....there are tons of your kind already out there scraping the gutters for victims.....but each time I see you post some dumb shit- I'll be here waiting.

#149     Aug 12, 2007