Timmay Gets Bitch Slapped

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cstfx, Sep 21, 2007.

1. slacker

slacker

CYGT

The stock is now selling at .06.

It's all about the money. Watch the stock!

Who cares about the book sales. Timmay makes thousands on hype, good or bad, around the company.

#31     Sep 21, 2007
  2. I do love the publicity--I'm the one who sent my book and emails to the Post because it's ridiculous that my invite was pulled. They were too cocky to read the book I sent them or else they'd understand that I literally am powerless to do anything about stemming my fund's recent losses. Not to mention that losses are part of the game, a game that I'm still playing. But they made assumptions and this is where it stands. I love how they posted all the emails on their site. This is me, manager of the tiniest hedge fund in the world vs. Traitor Monthly that somehow believes they're important to anybody outside the trading community.

#32     Sep 21, 2007
  3. haha, Tim is playing this board like a violin virtuoso.
    Half the idiots here blasting him will buy the book just to have more ammunition to blast him with.

brilliant marketing

#33     Sep 21, 2007
  4. Sorry guys: I gotta buy Timmay's book now :) This is just hilarious!

#34     Sep 21, 2007
  5. jtnet

jtnet

is there going to be an E-book edition?

#35     Sep 21, 2007
  6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

No we won't. We may be idiots, but we're not stupid.

#36     Sep 21, 2007
  7. I received an anon PM from a guy who stated he made a torrent.

#37     Sep 21, 2007
  8. Fuk TraitorMonthly Tim.. .You can start a magazine through BullShip and trounce their asses. They recognized that you were becoming too big, with too much following, and too big for their own well being.

#38     Sep 21, 2007
  9. thats what I heard too. I believe all he did was copy it (the book) and put it on bitlord. Thats what he told me. don't know if its true but it would be a shame because that would be Illegal.

#39     Sep 21, 2007
  10. EPrado

EPrado

There is a version on the net....is not the final copy...but close enough.

#40     Sep 21, 2007