Timely trading alert from rowshan

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Mr. Rowshan, Jul 14, 2008.

Is the ** rowshan report ** valuable ?

1. Yes absolutely, mr rowshan knows his stuff

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. No, not really

19 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. Do mice bark?

21 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. See you soon with a new alias.....as usual.

#51     Jul 16, 2008
  2. robbie can u post a screenshot that shows what you are posting

i clicked the link and nothing big enuf to read showed

pS

#52     Jul 16, 2008
  3. if u click the picture it will zoom in or were you actually talking about the p/l screen shot?

#53     Jul 16, 2008
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Great call -- about as good as your STT call. STT was to go below $50 -- hmmmm, it's $66+. And LEH is up about 35% the past 2 days. Hope you at least covered that before it became a loss.

#54     Jul 16, 2008
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

A sabbatical? LOL I guess after your STT call and your "sell Wednesday" call you're embarrassed as hell and need to do your disappearing act just as you did as Rubberbird when you were repeatedly wrong.

#55     Jul 16, 2008
  6. LOL!
    :D

#56     Jul 16, 2008
  7. stt page 3:

=============================
    I was referring to the coal stocks. They swooned tuesday, but rallied into the close. I'm talking about cnx, anr, pcx. I've listed them before. So today I got real lucky. look at how anr opened, and it artificially inflated all the other coal stocks.

It was a once in a lifetime selling on the open opportunity. I made a killing today, and the S&P was +2.5%.

Rather than attacking me, which seems to be in style around here., you maggots should have kept yer yaps shut and learned from me. You did not take that route, so I became less and less help until today. Today I became no help.

Ariva!

#57     Jul 16, 2008
  8. Yes, we all agree on this point.

The other comments are merely your usual double-speak where you make one ambigous statement after the other and figure out a way to cherry pick so that you look like a winner.

Make that a weiner and you're right on target.

BTW, according to your Poll, over 85% of ET thinks you are useless, and have since the inception of this thread.

Bye (until you slither back, that is) :eek:

#58     Jul 16, 2008
  9. I moved this to Journals, as it is essentially one man's journal of trading calls on an ongoing basis. This is one of three other threads with the exact same title. I'll attempt to merge them.

#59     Jul 16, 2008
  10. I work with Robbie.. hes the real deal!

#60     Jul 17, 2008