Timely trading alert from rowshan

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Mr. Rowshan, Jul 14, 2008.

Is the ** rowshan report ** valuable ?

1. Yes absolutely, mr rowshan knows his stuff

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. No, not really

19 vote(s)
    38.8%
  3. Do mice bark?

21 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. LOL, sorry Robbie but that was funny. Someone with a good rep on ET claims that Rowswanz is a hedge fund manager. If true;
    YOU'VE GOT TO BE JACKIN ME!!

Where the hell is the SEC!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#41     Jul 15, 2008
  2. lol he isn't a fund manager. and i just sent him some of the numbers he has been asking for in that pm i sent. i know he will never provide anything so that response from him is a fair enough victory for me! :D

#42     Jul 15, 2008
  3. "robbie" you're a sick, sick boy. "ASKING FOR" ?? SHOW me ONE time where I EVER asked you for any numbers. You lyin sack of shit.

Get lost slime, I mean, you lying slime. This is what I challenged robbie to, and he ran like a scorned chicken.

#43     Jul 16, 2008
  4. Pathetic :(

#44     Jul 16, 2008
  5. allin

allin

Row,

Hope you covered your LEH short, looks like a nice pop this morning.

#45     Jul 16, 2008
  6. well i obviously own you now! :D you won't prove anything. i show you some numbers and you come back with name calling. lol stick to your paper trades.

#46     Jul 16, 2008
  7. You own me? See everyone, I told you he PM'ed me wanting to meet for a drink. Disgusting kinky fantasy. This is a TRADING board, not a gay fantasy board.

No "robbie", you LIED and said I ASKED you for something. I responded by calling YOU a liar, and asked you to POST this fictitious LINK where I ASKED you for something. I never ASKED you for ANYTHING, so you are a LIAR. Comprende?
    These are "words" robbie. They usually mean something to people. Do you understand what you wrote here? It's a LIE. I never asked you for anything. so please don't PM me again. I WILL NOT MEET YOU FOR A DRINK.

#47     Jul 16, 2008
  8. mr. rowshan appreciates all the love he is getting from the ET members. mr. rowshan is humbled by the majority of poll respondents that are in favor of him.

mr. rowshan is working hard on his trading blog, and will let you know when it's ready. Until then, mr. rowshan will take a sabbatical from this board. Mr. rowshan will only return if rr returns to this board. If rr does not return, mr. rowshan has left the building.

Ariva!

#48     Jul 16, 2008

9. you are losing it buddy. here are screen shots of what i sent him...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#49     Jul 16, 2008
  10. RiskArb tried meeting this idiot ( then known as Rubberbird, James Stock and a whole host of other ET aliases ) on the corner of LaSalle and Eugenie back in February of 2004 to exchange track records . . .

But "James" was a no-show.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...27800&perpage=6&highlight=james&pagenumber=19

And here he is 4 years later jerking people's chains and touting the same old egotistical crap that should land him as a ward of the State at Bellevue Hospital in NYC.

Baron must really love this guy.
    Yet another reason why ET has become virtually worthless over the years.

#50     Jul 16, 2008