Time to tally up the bets!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 5, 2012.

1. cause unlike you, hyper-sensitive pussy, PT doesn't appear to give a damn when people make gay jokes. I could be banned for two months so i'm trying to have some fun. is hooftwated one of your handle's, indythink?

#51     Nov 5, 2012
  2. Thanks for admitting that you use luck.:)

#52     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Piggy, Jeeesus man, all this horrible talk on the eve of the basement's last supper?

#53     Nov 5, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL you couldn't make this shit up if you had to.

:D

#54     Nov 5, 2012
  5. absolutely.. and we still have tmrw. Plus i never see mrbill rag on kabongo when he makes gay jokes or calls terrorists sand niggers.

#55     Nov 5, 2012
  6. I hope to be buying, but it's a toss up. When we made the bet I actually thought Obama would win in a landslide. Romney came back strong and made it a contest.

#56     Nov 5, 2012
  7. It isn't luck dude. I used to do similar things probably to max.. though i probably never came close to his size. daytrading anyway, i used to run opg spreadsheets at the open and mocs at the close, my manual trades were mostly sector baskets.. i also tried pairs for awhile but it really wasn't my thing, neither was scalping, although it was easy to scalp at the end of 08 cause of the insane volatility. Anyway MOC's don't work at all anymore (and haven't for awhile) and i'm sure that ruined a bunch of prop traders.. it certainly hurt me. Anyway the point is these don't all work at the same time, but they did all work, so that's how we used to daytrade, at least at the prop where i learned.

#57     Nov 5, 2012
  8. You bet on Obama? I am just a bit surprised.

#58     Nov 5, 2012
  9. While I disagree with "sand nigger" in general. There are unsavory aspects in every ethic group. Niggers, white trash, wetbacks, sand niggers, etc. Do you think is it possible that he targeted unsavory elements. Targeting unsavory elements would not be racism.

#59     Nov 5, 2012
  10. Both statements are quite true. It might be the end of the year in the land of rednecks, but for the rest of us it is very early November.:)

#60     Nov 5, 2012