Time to tally up the bets!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Thx for the vote of confidence, here is todays PNL, 15,498 which is under my average day since the NYSE re-opened on wednesday last week. Admittedly this has been the best week for me since the downgrade last august. I wonder if RCG has the balls to post one of his monster blotters.

[​IMG]

#41     Nov 5, 2012
  2. 666, a handle like Max E. Pad can rub very little in anyone's face. Worse, the fact that you take his claims at face value without the slightest shred of proof indicates that your cognition could use some fine tuning.:)

#42     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Where I am? WTF are babbling about now, moron?

#43     Nov 5, 2012
  4. Diversification is a good thing, but it means nothing. Real skill comes from one instrument, not some display of luck.

#44     Nov 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You might want to check out Max's blotter, moron.

#45     Nov 5, 2012
  6. I am quite sure most of the world is babbling to you, redneck. It's okay. It's not your fault.

#46     Nov 5, 2012
  7. I'm convinced that you are completely bi-polar...Did you think that we would forget your "on air" breakdown a few months back when Mav invited you to dinner...your racist tirades, your insinuation that dinner with a bunch of white people might make you physically violent...and that you might wind up "back in county".

Thankfully, we can just as easily retrive it all from the archive to prove Lucrum's salient point...(i.e. you lie, lie, lie like there is no tomorrow).

#47     Nov 5, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

More incontrovertible evidence you don't know dick about trading.

#48     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: Should you be going drugs just before your next third shift?

#49     Nov 5, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Ohh boy are you a fucking idiotI dont even know where to start with you. Diversification among strategies and accounts is what creates consistency, trading the same strategy on the same stock day in and day out, is what leads to failure. If you have 3-4 different strategies the odds that they all fail at once is very low, the best way to make sure you last as a professional trader is to diversify your strategies, and trading instruments, so that no one single failure puts you out of business for months while you look for a new idea.

Dont take my word for it though, why dont you ask Mr. Bill what he thinks. There is graveyard full of one trick ponies out there who no longer work in the trading industry.

#50     Nov 5, 2012