Time to take a break from Intraday Trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've wanted to design and build my own plane since I was a kid. Back in the 80's I was working on the design of a rotary driven ducted fan jet look a like configuration. A divorce put that on hold. I've recently started looking at the idea of building again but have all but abandoned the DF idea. Now I'm leaning toward a close couple tandem wing pusher not much bigger than a BD-5.
    I originally wanted to go with aluminum construction but I think a wood load bearing frame with foam/glass covering will have a faster construction time.
    GL with your project.

#11     Oct 10, 2008
  2. Very cool.

Enjoy, have fun.

Always use your checklist.

Always be safe.

Always take your time.

Always take ten times the precautions you took to build your trading up.

Safetyfirst is the word in trading and flying.

#12     Oct 10, 2008
  3. Pita

Pita

and
    Never leave the parachute at home as stops dont trigger in the air. Have fun:cool:

#13     Oct 10, 2008
  4. #14     Oct 10, 2008
  5. THANKS!!!

BD-5J's are very cool....I always liked the BD-5 line. Too bad their BD-10 never really got any traction....that would have been a very cool ride!

#15     Oct 10, 2008
  6. I agree and thanks for that advice.......flying AH-1S Cobra's in the US Army back in the day, taught me to be very safe in all aspects of flying and maintenance. Helicopters are about as forgiving as trading a 1000 lot without stops! :eek: :D

#16     Oct 10, 2008
  7. How many hours do you have?
    What do you fly now?

#17     Oct 10, 2008
  8. I'm a CFI. Congratulations on your success. I sat in the IV once at the Lancair factory and my knees were pushed up against the panel (I'm 6'1").

#18     Oct 10, 2008
  9. I have just under 4,000 hours total time in a very big variety of aircraft....... 210 is what I have been flying the most lately.

#19     Oct 10, 2008
  10. I fit in a IV-P decent and I am at 6' 2" but there was not a lot of extra room with the way I had the seat adjusted. I have sat in the Epic LT once at the N. Las Vegas airport and that was really nice.....very clean design both interior and exterior. The Velocity TXL version I have not yet sat inside, so I will be checking that aircraft out soon.

#20     Oct 10, 2008