time to short the market

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by fareastcoast, Jun 24, 2013.

1. VictorS

VictorS

Why do you think so?

#11     Jun 29, 2013
  2. aknaya1

aknaya1

Because the technical structure I see on many stocks seems to indicate they are basing for a move higher. But that move higher would then encounter significant resistance levels that I think will result in the market correction the OP is talking about.

#12     Jun 29, 2013
  3. danny6787

danny6787

If you look at our growth, businesses are closing here and there is still a high unemployment. We are headed for another crash soon.

#13     Jul 1, 2013
  4. so, wanted to come back to ET today and see if there's any new insight in this thread.

i still fail to see a whole lot of upside. but one might have to wait a while to win on the short side.

in short, US equities are not enticing one way or another. a better short might be the chinese indexes....

#14     Jul 2, 2013
  5. I think we will get a 10% correction from the top. This recent few day rally is just noise.

Although I trade a signal so it doesn't really matter what the market does to me.

#15     Jul 2, 2013
  6. #17     Jul 4, 2013
  7. A pathetic new low for MS.

Biggest phony, fraud, wanna-be in ET history.

#18     Jul 5, 2013
  8. aefyt

aefyt

i second the opinion that it's time to short the market. we hits highs in march and it seems like the buying frenzy is petering out now. i don't think we'll see a crash like 2008, but i think the market will decline slowly and steadily within the next few months.

#19     Jul 6, 2013