Time to short or lighten up longs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drukes1234, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Both. It is time to short and it is time for longs to lighten up. The market is topping out.

#21     Sep 8, 2010
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

Yes, the world is ending 2012.

#22     Sep 8, 2010
  3. How godamn stupid are you? I was clearly short the SPY and covered for a profit Tuesday.. you're an illiterate idiot. My ruse? I'm lying about making money in the market every day. TAKE MY CHALLENGE THEN, I'm willing to bet you any amount of money over any given month that I make money... WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? I'm a lying ruse.

Man, elitetrader really houses some stupid people like Nine_Ender and cgarcia. How on earth you decipher what I was saying to be long the SPY is beyond me. Obviously you do not trade other than on paper, or you are simply a losing trader. Again I ask you, why are you not accepting my challenge? Until you accept my challenge, I will assume you are admitting I dominate you.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you think I was selling off half my SPY position when I said I would short half my position, who the hell says they are shorting half their position instead of saying selling? Oh right, amateurs like you. Obviously I meant I was shorting half my total position which would be a full position on a rally of 0.5%, but I covered for a profit instead as we didn't rally but obviously scaling into positions is foreign to someone living in their parents basement dreaming of one day possibly being in the big leagues with people like me... you know... actually trading for a living. Still awaiting your answer to my challenge which will inevitably end horribly for you, either with utter embarrassment denying the challenge because you're scared of me, or with a large monetary loss on your end.

#23     Sep 10, 2010
  4. This is a PM I just sent to Nine_Ender, I assume like cgarcia he won't man up but if he does then I'll be happy with taking home the loot.

"Listen retard, I've challenged you 4 times now, what are you afraid of? ANY amount of money.. choose any month you want, if I'm not profitable, you take the money, hell, if I make less than $10,000 in the month you win the bet. I'm not joking around, this bet has to be a minimum of $10,000 to make it worthwhile including all auditing fee's and lawyer fees to hold the money in escrow. Why don't we choose September? You claim I lose money on the SPY trade, included in the Sept #'s from me will be the SPY trade, again proving you're most certainly inbred. I'm anxious to hear how you sneak your way out of this one.

Just to make things clear again because you've proven how incredibly stupid you are by misunderstanding my SPY trade. There is still over half of September left, at the end of the month we send account statements to an independent auditor to guarantee the results, the $10,000 MINIMUM will be held at 3rd party escrow while the numbers are being reviewed, if I made less than $10,000 in Sept, you take the loot, if I made more, I take it. Again, I ask you, WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

Like I said in my post, if you do not take this bet I will simply assume you admit I am a superior trader than you. Simple as that."

#24     Sep 10, 2010