Time to shell out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SCI new york, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Okay boys and girls, it's been a while since i've posted anything and the atrocities that have been going on in the investment world have been more agrivating than pulling out my own eyeballs. I'm getting real tired of all these bullsh!t headlines and what not about everyone needing bailout and now all these ponzi schemes going on. My opinion, everyone is full of fu@#ing sh!t. The ceo's are mostly a bunch of over paid wanks that are just trying to get as much money as they can since they can right now and they don't need it. If you can afford to pay management 10 million dollar bonuses but you can't keep your company afloat, you're a moron. I'm not saying that I'm a genius but I said YEARS and YEARS ago that real estate was a mistake and the greed of all these companies finally got to them. Now they want to get free money for being morons so they can continue to pay some 45 year old "manager" 2 million a year to play golf at Wingfoot. I don't know whats worse, the fact that these guys have jobs or that the government believes they're doing the right thing by giving them money. Yes the economy is in bad shape, but it isn't going to get that much better if these douchebags stay in control of these companies.

As far as these 'ponzi' schemes that just so happen to be popping up more and more, granted they ARE out there and people do get screwed but here is another instance where some people are just laying out a bunch of horeshit so they can get paid. "WAAHHH I invested money and lost it all, waaaaaahh" You're not the only one chief! The dow is down nearly 50%!! Of course people lost money! Real estate sucks! Of course you lost your shirt by investing in it jackass! ITS YOUR OWN FAULT!! This recession came about because of everyone's greed, and thats it.

And another thing, WTF is this shit I keep reading about oil? now some jerky analysts are saying its going to $200?? This is why I think analysts are about as useful as an asshole on my elbow. They know nothing. OPEC wants to cut back on production and what not. All this oil nonsense is just a way to inflate the price of oil again when it's unneccessary just to line the pockets of greedy oil pigs. I hope it goes to $20 and you get crushed. Talk about a damn ponzi scheme, theres one for you.

Just wanted to put that out there.
    IMO, market is going back to 12,000