Time to revisit Eugenics?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Aug 24, 2010.

1. sounds deflationary

#21     Aug 24, 2010
  2. NKNY

NKNY

I agree.... Eugenics is sick..... op... Maybe we should stop importing poverty and take care of our own first like a poster above mentioned. Maybe we should put the federal government back in it's constitutional box and define the general welfare and commerce clause with the definition intended by the framers so we can prevent this from happening again. Maybe we should make it a crime for media to knowingly report lies. Maybe we should limit the amount of taxes the gov can take to a % to the GDP to give those rat bastards a little motivation to actually improve the economy. Maybe we should get rid of t6he federal reserve and get back on the gold standard so they cant steal from us by printing funny money ... Maybe reduce or even eliminate property taxes and find some other way to fund things. We are paying rent on private property to our pimp... I'm paying ten grand a year in freaking queens NY. Maybe we should allow people like me in NY to buy medical insurance from another states. I heard a guy was paying like 600 bucks for his whole family in some other state. I pay like 650 just for me in NY and need 1500 for a family. I'd love to buy from that guys company and I'm sure they'd love to sell to me but of course government is in the way.

#22     Aug 24, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, you are clearly out of the loop. If you were wealthy enough, you would not live in these places, and you would pass your good environment's benefits on to your kids who, standing on your shoulders, would go even farther. Eugenics is happening, but not from the bottom up.

#23     Aug 25, 2010
  4. Its topics like this where the rights mutant quotient buries the needle. What we need is more Guiness World Records in Mentos
    exploding bottles and teenage vampire movies cause we all know America is superior to all other countries afterall. And more billionaire offspring like the Kochs ..talk about eugenics.

#24     Aug 25, 2010