Time to revisit Eugenics?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Ed Breen

Ed Breen

The retarded people are already in the Congress...and advising the President.

#11     Aug 24, 2010
  2. piezoe

piezoe

I am not sure about that. It might be better to just fence off a few dry counties in Arkansas and not let anyone out.

#12     Aug 24, 2010
  3. Ed Breen

Ed Breen

More seriously, Eugenics was a sick thing promoted by over educated idiots, sick with 'scientism', the arrogant conceit that they could know. These are the same over educated idiots who are promoting the 'green agenda' and 'global warming hysteria fraud' today...they are the ones who should be made into 'Soilent Green." The Green movement IS the new eugenics.

The few retarded people I have known have been more human, more interesting, better citizens and more productive than most of vaccuous self righteous liberal fashion morons of the ruling class that I meet in polite society.

#13     Aug 24, 2010
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

This is what will happen anyway. When the government cannot afford to pay its debts there will be no one paying for these things or the police. There will be vigilante police and the criminals will be killed and the aid to the mentally ill will go. This not something we should think about doing, as you have stated, this is the way it will happen if the government collapses. This is what we have been trying to avoid.

I suspect looking back at things in the nazi era that a lot of their policies were introduced not because of ideology but because of economic austerity. The fact that people are looking at your post and agreeing suggests it is easier for governments to cut costs for the weak and to introduce extreme policy than it is to cut other areas. We should think about what is happening, even if there was ideology of the nazi's it was strengthened by the economic position. I am concerned about what will come out of this if the wrong people get into power. Could the economic situation lead to a 4th reich? I hope not but it could.

#14     Aug 24, 2010
  5. Ed Breen

Ed Breen

Morganist, eugenics was not just the policy of the Nazi's...it was the policy of the progressives in polite society...it was the policy of Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson....and the other vaccuos morons I alluded to above, who are today concerned about thier carbon footprints...don't tell them that it is carbon which defines human life...to be against carbon is to be against organic life...to go back to eugenics.

#15     Aug 24, 2010
  6. #16     Aug 24, 2010
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

The definition is selective breeding. Is this something people advocate in these spheres. I think the current conservatives in britain believe in this.

Does it advocate the elimination of "less good" genetic stock as stated in the other posts or just the selective breeding.

In any event it is not something I like.

#17     Aug 24, 2010
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Sick ideas that should be ignored and never allowed to happen in a civilized country.

The US is in financial trouble primarly because George W. Bush ( and others ) decided to mount wars against other regimes in the world. I remember just before Iraq chatting with many Americans online and the brainwashing of most of the country at that time was ridiculous. The media refused to challenge the idiots in charge and the country started a immoral war.

The fact that George got elected twice is a testiment to the lunacy of the system.

If regular everyday Americans had been told the very real cost the war would have on their lives up front I doubt that Iraq would have been invaded. Now, just where are those "weapons of mass destruction" ? In a just world, George W. Bush and his gang would be in court charged with crimes against humanity.

#18     Aug 24, 2010
  9. Aristotle (and many others) said you can judge a nation by how it treats its most vulnerable citizens.

How can call yourself a human being and say to cut services to a people that are born so disadvantaged in this life and have very little and no hope of ever having much of anything of a normal life. You want to cut services to them giving them even less so you can have more? You are a sick son of a bitch.

#19     Aug 24, 2010
  10. Don't worry, 'Phase 8' is only a decade or two away, tops.
    But when the inevitable brutality arrives, you're not going to like it as much as you think you will.

An 18th century historian laid out the basic blueprint:

"The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these
    nations always progressed through the following sequence
    1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
    2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
    3. From courage to liberty;
    4. From liberty to abundance;
    5. From abundance to complacency;
    6. From complacency to apathy;
    7. From apathy to dependence;
    8. From dependence back into bondage "

#20     Aug 24, 2010