Time to play call the top

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oraclewizard77, Jan 30, 2007.

1. I went short the DJIA today using the DIA.

I got filled at 125. I will post either my stop out or my profit.

Good luck all.

2. SPX gets to live another day as the ENERGY SECTOR surges on the $3 rally in crude and it's weighting in the S&P is significant enough to keep things rolling on the upside.

The rotation game continues.

Am still bullish until the 40 day MA gets taken out, now coming thru around 1419.

3. High TICK count today 1235, the low was only 625.
    VIX closed at low for the day.

Sentiment is Bullish.

4. Long again DIA. Stayed long QQQQ and SPY when all others screamed SHORT months ago. Good money for me. When I get a confirmed short, then I'll do so.
    You may be right timing the top this time... but many on here have failed, and failed big trying to do so the last few months. Good luck to all.

5. 4re

4re

Any particular reason for turning bearish today? I have been neutral for the last 2 weeks waiting for that magical sign to tell me whether I need to be bear or bull.

6. You're the smart one staying in cash waiting for a REAL signal! Let the rest of us battle through this chop zone!

7. 4re

4re

I just have not been able to identify anything meaningful right now. And my money isn't burning a hole in my pocket either. If you know what I mean.

Good trading to you...

8. "chop zone?"

you have got to be kidding me.

this is a phenomenally tradeable market, if you adapt your methodology to the current environment

9. Meaning the huge uptrend it's been in isn't quite as steep as it used to be.
    Yes, it's a tradeable market, Im trading it successfully... for now.:)