Time to get long Nikkei (amongst others)?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Algo_Design_Kid, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Does anyone else think once this political shit is known within 24 hours things are going to start to change quickly?

JPY starts to devalue, Nikkei heads higher, and US Equity markets start to push much higher?

Overall, I think Nikkei has the most to gain, thats why I say this. Let's get real, do you really think JPY futures are going to push maybe more than a few % higher?

Sitting at 1.2404. Yeah, I know many people before me have called the top and generally this is very dumb.

I really don't think so, of course I have been proven wrong before. I am just not buying the "sell the news" on the election mess. Even if it is more democratic than Republican more money will be put to work just because there is clarity.

Again, all in my opinion.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Yea, the markets will be up a MINIMUM OF 3% tomorrow afternoon after the fed meets, get ready for one huge rally that's going to go on for months.

My prediction:

1225-1240 this week

1300 by December

1600+ by mid 2011

Buy any and all dips moving forward, they are going to push this market to insane levels so that the next collapse takes the SPX to 1100.