Time to get long and and strong baby!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by slammajamma, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

#11     Mar 12, 2004
  2. You mean the guys that are running around on ET with 12 different aliases haven't already worn you out?

:(

#12     Mar 12, 2004
  3. Yes Waggie, but I retired my last nom de plume here on ET, whom all knew well. I operate under one alias.

ERT has a good point, "LONG AND STRONG WHAT&^$%@#%$#%$#"

My answer is high RS stocks with high relative EPS growth rates over the last 4 qaurters that have sold off in the last 1-2 weeks and which did not have very high volume down days, e.g the homebuilders.

Yes, ERT, you could go long the SPYs, or QQQS, for a blanket apporach.

#13     Mar 12, 2004
  4. Nothing personal.

My comments were broadly based, as I too am rather tired of some of the Yahoo Message Board posts that have been occuring rather freequently with vague and ambiguous posts about calling tops, bearing no substantative analysis whatsoever.

There also seems to be a "foreign" contingent of people on ET that really enjoy it when the US equity markets or the US Dollar collapses, with no other reason except out of Nationality bias and ignorance.

#14     Mar 12, 2004
  5. No offense taken bro.

Yes, they do hope for our comeuppance and they gloat, but we are not xenophobic, rather the opposite. They on the other hand, come from nations far less heterogeneous than ours.

Good luck next week.

BTW, long and strong here baby!

#15     Mar 12, 2004