Time to face facts, Ron Paul is too far out of the mainstream

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Feb 7, 2012.

1. If someone told you that AK47 was being paid to shill for the current administration would you find it that far fetched?

Have you ever seen this kid post anything that wasn't political spin for BHO?

The cat is already out of the bag in so far as paying "shill's" to steer comments sections, blogs, etc, etc...towards a particular political viewpoint. There is no conspiracy, it's business as usual these days.

#51     Feb 9, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah I would find that far fetched. I think he just likes Obama a lot.

I don't think there is a single person on all of ET who is paid to post aside from people maybe trying to sell software or services. I know Alex used to post positive reviews of PureTick under various aliases.

Maybe I'm just naive.

#52     Feb 9, 2012
  3. So your conspiracy theory is reality? Prove it.

#53     Feb 9, 2012
  4. I find your statement terribly naive. This is a forum for traders and other market types. It would be very important to maintain a certain narrative here. Is he being paid for his efforts? Couldn't say. If they are paying him they are wasting their money because he is not very good at it.

#54     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Why won't you disclose to this community who you back for President of the United States? Is it a secret like your (probably) non existent jump wings?

#55     Feb 9, 2012
  6. You're the one with the conspiracy theories, douchebag, so prove yours.

#56     Feb 9, 2012
  7. Which "theory" did I cite in this thread? Also, thank you for allowing me to place your theory where it belongs, in the rubbish (since you can't back it up).

#57     Feb 9, 2012
  8. You might want to think about adding a few layers to your tinfoil hat, douchebag.

#58     Feb 9, 2012
  9. That paid shills are all over the web trying to sway opinion this way or that way is hardly a conspiracy theory. It is a well documented and accepted fact. However, if I did need a few extra layers I know I could count on you to provide them.

For the record, I do not believe you are being paid for your efforts.

#59     Feb 9, 2012
  10. I've already told you, douchebag, anybody but Obama or Paul. And for the record, douchebag, I haven't said anything either way about being airborne qualified. Nor will I because you're not worthy of discussing my service with any more than I already have. But I am amused by your obsession with it :p

#60     Feb 9, 2012