Time to face facts, Ron Paul is too far out of the mainstream

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Just be careful we don't try to export democracy there :)

#31     Feb 8, 2012
  2. It's absolutely logical, douchebag, although I'm not surprised that you don't get it.

#32     Feb 8, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

So why do you hate Paul so much, is it solely based on foreign policy?

#33     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Ok, let's test your logic then Einstein. Roseann Barr, former sitcom queen and prostitute is running for President of the United States of America. Only in America.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...en-nomination/2012/02/07/gIQAF0BVxQ_blog.html

Based on your "logic", we'll call it, anyone but Ron Paul or Obama would be an improvement...the lesser of the evils and all that. By that rationale, you seem to be suggesting Roseann Barr would make a better President than either Ron Paul or Barry Soetero Barack Hussein Obama, and that she is somehow less evil than the aforementioned.

Do you stand by that implication or are you willing to now admit that saying "anyone except candidate x and y" is ridiculously naive, and borderline insane?

#34     Feb 8, 2012
  5. No, douchebag, not anyone literally. You're such a moron and could have picked a much better candidate if that's what you "thought" I meant.

#35     Feb 8, 2012
  6. #36     Feb 8, 2012
  7. Why would I think "anyone" meant anyone?

an·y·one/ˈenēˌwən/
    Pronoun:
    Any person or people: "there wasn't anyone there".
    Used for emphasis: "anyone could do it".

I mean there you are using a word which has a specific meaning and I'm the douchebag because I didn't guess you meant a word besides the one you used?

It's an interesting world you live in Trader666, strange, nonsensical, grammatically challenged, but interesting nonetheless.

Why don't you name your favorite candidates then? This way we can take the guess work and your inability to communicate effectively out of the equation. Who are your top three alternatives to Paul and Obama?

#37     Feb 8, 2012
  8. Because you're a paranoid, delusional douchebag with childish thinking so you take things literally that were not meant that way, as would a six year old.

#38     Feb 8, 2012
  9. So since we now understand what you really meant, and that "anyone" was simply poor word choice on your part (glad you owned up to it), which three candidates do you think would be better than Obama or Paul. Please list them in order of your preference.

#39     Feb 8, 2012

10. He is the resident AIPAC shill on this board. There is always 1 or 2 online here.

#40     Feb 8, 2012