Time To Die!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Oct 3, 2008.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Spanish, if you lose, don't do anything stupid... We were just joking on the other thread... Accept the fact that you're not really ready to trade for a living, get a real job and you will be able to come back in a few times.

#11     Oct 3, 2008
  2. "All-in", "All-or-nothing" - whatever you wanna call it is not the way to succeed in trading my friend. Learn from Jesse Livermore and others. I sincerely hope you survive this trade to live/trade another day ... with proper risk management.

Best of luck!

#12     Oct 3, 2008
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Let's all pitch in and see of we cant't get CL over $99. C'mon, a fellow ETer is in trouble, let's help him out.

Just bought some at $93.71

:D :D

#13     Oct 3, 2008

4. LOL

I restructed my portfoilo :D :p

So you gta beat 104 now before im going down

#14     Oct 3, 2008
  5. Darshan

Darshan

#15     Oct 3, 2008
  6. TRS

TRS

Do you know how many blow ups I had (and we are all a trade away). Last job I had about 4 years ago was cleaning 2 service (petrol) stations between 2am-7am and then coming home to trade. This game isn't easy but if you stick and grind, you win.
    Your trading acct balance has no relation to your true worth.

With the emotive title you have chosen for this thread, seek professional assistance if stuff getting you down:)

#16     Oct 3, 2008
  7. sg20

sg20

With all the success you've had, the trade described above is not considered a trade, it's a useless hope with no mm, discipline, nor direction. You have to know where the market's going before you place a trade and gambling is not a good option either.

#17     Oct 3, 2008
  8. It's like a hail mary pass. But quarterbacks only throw these when there's seconds left in the game and little hope of anything else working. No quarterback would throw a desperate hail mary in the first quarter, would he? This is not your last chance in life to make money trading, is it?

#18     Oct 3, 2008
  9. This is what Sun Tzu calls "death ground" - putting yourself in a position where you have to win or die. There's a time and a place for that, but this may not be it.

#19     Oct 3, 2008
  10. now this is exciting.

you like the action, don't you. that tightness in your stomach makes you feel alive.

i wish these cunts would stop talking and start voting.

#20     Oct 3, 2008