Time to cover last week's profits

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, May 30, 2008.

1. Stock, if you know how stocks and the mkt works, why do you use the dow as your baseline index? One would think a "smartist" as yourself would know that anyone with half a brain uses the s&p as the bogey. Since you said for all the idiots to cover their shorts because the mkt was going straight to 14k you are still well underwater. I guess if you are a perma one way paper investor numbers don't matter, but for the rest of us that trade and use stops numbers are pretty fucking important. I think you are a racist, the way you talk about Barrack Obama, racists post in chit chat, not here. 30-100 billion? not a chance.

#41     Jun 5, 2008
  2. dsq

dsq

why they allow an a hole like stock3 to post here is beyond logic...It just turns off a lot of people from here.IT really makes this site a joke.Maybe high page hits or posts generated are good for for biz but a lot more people leave this sit ebecause of idiots like that who have never traded,and suck on their mothers nipple all day.

#42     Jun 5, 2008
  3. You guys always have the option of ignoring my posts. The point of a forum is to provide a platform where people can express their point of views.

#43     Jun 5, 2008
  4. Stock: when posed a question why don't you ever answer it. Are you THAT good? I have no doubt you are not, thats why you are abused so badly here. You post and post and post, but your contributions to this site are minimal at best. Your ego is out of control.

#44     Jun 5, 2008
  5. Quote from stock_trad3r

The point of a forum is to provide a platform where people can express their point of views.

Yes, but you do so without ever saying anything.

You guys always have the option of ignoring my posts.

You are going to wear out the ET IGNORE widget. Can you just put yourself on global ignore? Then you could talk, and nobody would have to listen

Quote from frank grimes:

You post and post and post, but your contributions to this site are minimal at best.

How well you understand him

Your ego is out of control.

More like, self-delusions

#45     Jun 5, 2008
  6. what is Facebook?

#46     Jun 5, 2008
  7. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.

Dow up 200 points...all of this weeks losses covered.

#47     Jun 5, 2008
  8. not quite, again I specifically asked you why you use the dow as your bogey, is it becuase +213 looks like a bigger number? The dow is 30 issues, the s&p is 500...Anyone who is in this business for a LIVING uses the spoo as his bogey...Oh yeah your entire portfolio is 2 stocks! Keep on cheerleading and posting here, the rest of us will have to make do with making money everyday, both long and short. Your still down about what 6 bucks on your oil call, thanks for the tip though, the refiners have bounced big time, while your papertrade lost money. You do know everything i guess.

#48     Jun 5, 2008
  9. Hmm - based on the title of his thread "Time to cover last week's profits"

I think trad3r spent his profits on a Happy Meal. But it also required his redeeming $4.00 in gift cards to make up the deficit...

#49     Jun 5, 2008
  10. #50     Jun 5, 2008