Time to buy oillllll.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, Aug 16, 2008.

1. jheacock

jheacock

sure I believe that. Before Bush was Governor/President, he owned his own oil company and Cheney was a top executive at Hallibuton and several other oil/ defense companies. they are oilmen and have been lining their own pockets and their friends pockets with cash for the past 8 years through the increase in price of oil and the war in Iraq.

#11     Aug 16, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

NOW I WE ARE TALKING! BUSH AND CHENEY, BUSH AND CHENEY, BUSH AND CHENEY. I have a migraine Cheney put BUSHY up to giving it to me!!! I have cancer! That damn SOB CHENEY put Bushy up to giving it to me! They are everywhere!!!!! Be careful!!!!

Obviously the policies of one administration or another are going to effect areas of the economy, but the whole bush/cheney oil conspirecy is a little played out by now. I have no doubt they wanted to get it above $10 per share, where it languished for a long time, but honestly I suspect that like always happens when price gets cheap it creates its own demand at that point and that probably had more to do with it than cheney and bush ever did.

#12     Aug 16, 2008
  3. There isn't a serious trader in here that's going to respond or should respond. What you're saying is not true, and not worth the time to refute, because you're lacking basic understanding of market price-setting mechanisms. Bush or any president has no controll over it.

#13     Aug 16, 2008
  4. jheacock

jheacock

hey, I voted for them twice. and I do agree that with each administration change different industries emerge as the top industries based on which industries gave the most to the politicians campaign. once Obama or McCain is elected we will have new top industries and the oil boom will go away just like the dot.com boom.

#14     Aug 16, 2008
  5. Illum

Illum

heh:D

#15     Aug 16, 2008
  6. toc

toc

Only an idiot will buy oil at this time. Oil is headed to down below $100 a barrel. Time to buy USD and Nasdaq! :D

#16     Aug 16, 2008
  7. toc

toc

'You can catch 1/2- full point moves 3X a day, every day without getting killed picking the bottom/top!'

Hey cunt! in order even to make 1/2 a point once intraday, you will end up picking bottom or top within the intraday cycles. Respect the markets and profession of trading...........will do you do good in the long run! :D :cool:

#17     Aug 16, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

Speaking of repect....., what is appropriate to pay your sister for her time, she was here for about two hours, and I did give her a "hot meal".

#18     Aug 16, 2008
  9. My guess is that you aren't even aware of the fact that the factories that have been shuttered in the 5 provinces surrounding ( and including ) Beijing will still be CLOSED DOWN for yet another month after the 29th Olympiad is over.

Any guess why?

#19     Aug 16, 2008
  10. jheacock

jheacock

i would like to know why.

Another commodity that high skyrocketed based on the high demand in china is steel. i wouldn't be surprised if after the olympics are over all this "demand" that China has had for oil and steel magically disappears

#20     Aug 16, 2008