Time selects Obama as 2012 Person of the Year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

There was never a necessity as it accomplished absolutely nothing. Nonetheless, it was, indeed, much more pleasant here while you were away.

#21     Dec 20, 2012
  2. BARF!!! From pretending you're black and being a Katy Perry fanboy to this... apparently your twerpitude knows no bounds :p

#22     Dec 20, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

There was never any stretch longer than 3 days where you didnt post, can you please just leave until after christmas?

#23     Dec 20, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Didn't he win some kind of peace prize after he had been in office for like two days or something?
    And people thought Clinton was slick.

#24     Dec 20, 2012
  5. I'm sure it was with all you righties living in your own little bubble, but, all things must end.

*POP* goes the bubble:D

#25     Dec 20, 2012

6. [​IMG]

#26     Dec 20, 2012

7. LOL !!!

#27     Dec 20, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I guess you're not grasping your real effect on us. We don't really view you as an equal, as you simply aren't able to keep up. But it was pleasant not having to deal with swatting mosquitoes around the campfire for a bit. But as you say, all (good) things must end.

#28     Dec 20, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Here is a better example of what it looks like where liberals are "winning"

Detroit

[​IMG]

#29     Dec 20, 2012
  10. In your little bubble, you are self anointed goddesses I am sure. But in the real world, your views are in ridicule and full disarray.

#30     Dec 20, 2012