Time for the good Muslims to start showing themselves

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a moron. I guess you missed the "If had been" part, you brainless Affirmative Action cunt.

#31     Sep 14, 2012
  2. OK, 10K is statistically insignificant. My comment was directed at MrBill trying to equate what's happening with Radical Islamists to what McVeigh did. How statistically insignificant is one rouge guy to millions of Christians? There is no comparison. My point is/was if we start seeing several thousands of Christians raising hell globally then we can rightly ask them to start distinguishing the good from the bad. I've never in my lifetime seen tens of thousands of Christians burning down buildings and killing people cause they were offended, say over the Piss Christ "art" or anything like that.
    I'm just saying Muslims are out in very large numbers and they're all doing serious damage. Those that are non-violent need to start stepping out in larger numbers and identifying themselves. It's in their best interest to do so, especially if/when the real killing begins.

#32     Sep 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know about Don, I never paid him enough attention to recognize him one way or the other. But indystink/mrs bill are almost certainly cgroupman. EXACT same positions, lies, issues, and writing style.

#33     Sep 14, 2012
  4. ==========
    No such thing as a good muslim;
    they are some Christian Arabs, they are good, but only because of God.

Thank God most muslims do NOT believe the Koran;
    10% of the 1 billion muslims do, about 100 million fanatics.:cool: :cool:

#34     Sep 14, 2012