Time for Jeff to go

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Apr 21, 2018.

1. It's been my experience that when people are threatening to quit, they're looking for a way out and don't have the balls to just quit. Speaking of balls, it's painfully obvious that Jeff doesn't have what it takes to do the job. Trump should accommodate him and send Jeff down the road. Tough times require people who can make tough decisions, and that ain't Jeff.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...is-departure-too/ar-AAw7JZq?OCID=ansmsnnews11

DTB2 likes this.
  2. Rosenstein's special counsel directive was 'triggered' by an ilegal act. Not sure how they expect that to hold in any court going forward.

Surprised the investigation hasn't been cancelled yet, it is legally worthless.

3. Jeff better pray that there is nothing fatally damaging to Rosenswamp in the IG report coming in 2-3 weeks, allegedly. If so, Trump will replace Rosenswamp with someone to make Sessions life miserable in his ongoing attempt to get him to resign. Chrs Christy for example.

4. The fact that Rosenstein is now divulging that Trump is not under investigation, sounds quite similar to statements made by Comey before he got canned. Chance Rosenstein is in deep doo-doo is pretty high and he must know this.

5. Good1

Good1

Sessions warns White House Trump can tweet anything he wants about his friend Rosenswamp, but if he tweets anything good about weed that would be one tweet over the line and he'll be on the next train home to Alabama.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Good luck with that

exGOPer and piezoe like this.
  7. Really? Showing some spine and not being Trump's lapdog yes-man means he has no balls? Maybe he just doesn't prefer washing Donald's. I'm no fan of Sessions, but this is perhaps his only saving grace.

Tony Stark, exGOPer and Cuddles like this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

I hate the guy, but his only redeeming quality has been not pandering to Trump after he politically neutered him as AG.

Endorsing and campaigning for Drumpfenfuhrer, all the good that did him.

Frederick Foresight and exGOPer like this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

Frederick Foresight likes this.