Time for a white president?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cohen2011, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Is this the Aryan Nation thread? I thought so. Viva hillbillies.:D

#21     Apr 12, 2011
  2. Bush I was the last president I am 100% certain was a white person.

CLinton was clearly an articulate negro, bush II seems to have been an adopted negro. Obama does appear to be black yet the weight of evidence suggests he is a white humanities professor trapped in a black body.

#22     Apr 12, 2011
  3. Hilarious, because it's so true.
    Speaking as a blue Democrat (pun intended) once the 'pubbies get one more after this guy, the next Democrat to be elected will make this one look like the Republican he seems to so desperately want to be.
    When that guy is done, all you tighty-righties will be begging to have Obama back in the White House. FDR, Truman, Kennedy and LBJ were all way to the left of Obama. Only Clinton was to his right. But you guys are so spoiled rotten you have no idea what a true left-wing president looks like.
    When you find out, oh man, it'll be fun watching you whine.

#23     Apr 12, 2011
  4. Go home Jew. You don't belong in America.

#24     Apr 13, 2011

5. Lol...now you've gone and frightened them . :D

#25     Apr 13, 2011
  6. Get lost. We OWN America :D

If you don't obey us, we will kick you out.

#26     Apr 13, 2011
  7. Obama definitely peppers his speech patterns with artificial affectations:

It's most noticeable with words ending in "y".

Conspiracy -> "Conspira-seh"

Democracy -> "Democra-seh"

There's nothing "good" or "bad" about this, its just a fact.

In the last debate that he turned this "off" ... mostly, but normally, it's "on".

There are traces of AAVE(African American Vernacular English) in his speech but it's doubtful that a foreigner would be able to hear it.

Are you Canadian?

#27     Apr 13, 2011
  8. Example:

Obama with no accent.

Advert during his campaign

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-aR3Gpsn4v4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obama with "black " accent during a speech when he was a senator:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DdYByptC8mY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obviously he must have speech/accent training for his campaign.

If you can't tell the difference, then :eek:

#28     Apr 13, 2011

9. Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Its ridiculous the number of clowns who call Obama a leftist

#29     Apr 13, 2011
  10. I think Obama at heart is hard-core leftist. He would love to redistribute all the wealth he could, African style. In fact he has stated as much in an interview.

However, He is a controlled candidate/pres who obeys his masters. Just look who has propped him up over the years, who gave him his start, and who his biggest donors are, and you know who owns him. I do not think his personal wishes factor in all that much to his actions as Pres.

It is also very likely he has some serious dirt on his record that is used for leverage/steering purposes when needed, just as Clinton did. It seems that is how the game works.

#30     Apr 13, 2011