Time and Sales

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by alejuveale, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Well after a couple month's of looking around for that perfect money making system or indicator's and software packages that people sell, I've come to the conclusion that 99% of it is all bs.

What I am reading from a few people on this site is if you want to learn how to trade watch the markets, learn the price action. It makes sense considering all these indicators are a result of price anyways, why not learn price action and you should be ahead of the game.

Anyways that's my 2 cents worth from someone with limtied experience.

Now on to the question. Time and Sales, I know that the best way to learn it would be to watch it, but any books I can read before hand so I now what I should be looking for?

Anyone have any suggestions on Time and Sales books or sections of books out there.

Thanks In Advance

Ale Juve Ale
    Inter Watch Out......we are bAck

2. tubbs

tubbs

Being a Juventus supporter too I thought I would add to the discussion. Are you after just time and sales or T&S with looking at the book. If so Jack Broz does some webinars on the CBOT website. Not too great though. It's a bit of a slippery slope to get into, one because the book is deceptive and just tricks people into to seeing whatever they want. The T&S would be useful if you could identify certain patterns, but even then I have looked tick by tick patterns of buying and selling and found very strange contr-thinking patterns.