Time and Sales?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Atlanta, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Atlanta

Atlanta

Could someone post where I can get a full day's time and sales data on a stock from the web.

I can't seem to save it or pint out a copy from First Alert or rediplus.

Thanks.

2. Atlanta

Atlanta

not one person knows where I can get time and sales data for a full day....come on. Somebody must know.

:p

3. Pabst

Pabst

Atlanta writes: Could someone post where I can get a full day's time and sales data on a stock from the web.

I can't seem to save it or pint out a copy from First Alert or rediplus.

Island.com

4. Atlanta - don't know of anywhere on a website that makes that available. But I can get it from QCharts for you if you want.

What stock and date are you looking for?

5. Atlanta

Atlanta

Thanks for the offer...if no one comes through with a website, I may take you up on that offer.....I had someone email me a few hours worth of GS yesterday and in CSV.format. That person also got it off of Qcharts.

However there has to be somewhere that has it I would think.

Cheers.

6. Good luck with the website.

T&S for all the stocks is a lot of data to keep online for a free website. I've only seen it available from for-fee data providers like Qcharts, eSignal, etc.

7. If it's that critical to your trading...sign-up with a service that offers downloading of a day's activity of T&S...QCharts is a good source.

If your looking for T&S for a particular stock to resolve a particular problem...just post what stock you need and I'm sure someone will help.

Another option...many don't use...do a screen record (you'll need a big hard-drive) of your T&S info. There are a few good software programs good for this particular option.

Yet, this option only works if your not bouncing from financial instrument to another in your realtime charting platform.

Also, can't your tech department email you T&S file of what you need since its not downloaded by you?

Good luck.

Nihaba Ashi

8. babe714

babe714

You can get T&S data for the current day at Freerealtime.com

9. neo_hr

neo_hr

Hey, I would also like to have that, TS for the whole day and examine it later, compare with the chart etc...

I have been to freerealtime.com but it doesnt seem to offer that, only like last 20ish prints. Whrer is it to be found on the website?

Thx
    Alex

10. babe714

babe714

get a quote > click T&S (on the left) > will give you the most recent page of T&S> at the bottom of this page click "next" >Repeat

(there is a lot of data because it lists all the bid /ask changes too)

#10     Mar 1, 2002