Time 4 the 2PM bounce

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 26, 2009.

1. GTS

GTS

That's what I'm talking about. I don't think most people realize that ET's timestamps are off by 4-5 minutes (lame!) so he really posted around 1:45pm EST - right when the the market started its long decent.

For reference, I'm posting this at 14:20...(edit: so it looks like its really 5-6 minutes off. ET learn how to sync your server clocks automatically every night!)

#11     Jan 26, 2009
  2. Looks like we got a nice white candle on the DJIA, which marks the bottom. Load up. This intraday pattern is very predictable.

#12     Jan 26, 2009
  3. GTS

GTS

Dude, let the market rest a bit before you make your next prediction and cause the the next leg down.

#13     Jan 26, 2009
  4. the white candle never fails in this intra-day formation. We should end the day up 60-110 points on the dow. Nothing spectacular, but there is plenty of $$ to be made on this trade. GL all.

#14     Jan 26, 2009
  5. No class at the community college today, stock_buy3r? :confused:

#15     Jan 26, 2009
  6. bxptone

bxptone

Too bad you already said

Once again causing massive losses to whoever was dumb enough to listen to you. Like your stupid ass index, where one stock PCX went down 96%.

Your a joke.

#16     Jan 26, 2009
  7. Then why don't you trade it rather than babbling here?

#17     Jan 26, 2009
  8. Everyone deserves to make money with analysis that works. When the white candle confirms a buy I'll post it. Now were green again with 66 more minutes of trading. Goog surging higher. EWZ and QQQQ soaring now.

just buy all you can and ride it till the close. GL

#18     Jan 26, 2009
  9. Don't confuse him.

He goes to Everest University.

http://info.everest.edu/

About Everest College

There are over 100 Everest campuses across the United States and Canada. Each campus is dedicated to providing students with short-term, career training in the health care, business, and legal fields. Most diploma programs take just 9-months to complete.

* Hands-on Education
    * Career Training and Placement Assistance
    * Day and Evening Classes
    * Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify

#19     Jan 26, 2009
  10. lundy

lundy

looks like the bottom was in at around 2:10 pm

#20     Jan 26, 2009