Time 2 load up on potash and coal stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 26, 2008.

1. frank would you please stop with those retarded posts of yours. we get it, you are better and have a bigger penis than stock trad3r. now go away please.

#11     Jun 30, 2008
  2. yikes, my posts are retarded? Do you ever hear me say how great I am and starting several different threads to say it over and over? In one case you are right, I need to stop responding to all his ridiculous posts. It's only a matter of time before 1252 becomes reality, so enjoy stocks commentary while he's still here.

#12     Jun 30, 2008
  3. here is something full of wisdom that i believe you are not aware of

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 30, 2008
  4. wake37

wake37

Hey Frank how is that portfolio you started on stocks thread going?:eek:

You do look like you have a vendetta to pick with stock. Why are you so obsessed with him?

#14     Jun 30, 2008
  5. Overall my long/short list is up a bit, so its performing like it should..The perpose of the contest is to show a long/short list will beat a long only momo list. So far so good. Stock does drive me a bit crazy, and I have in the past just put him on ignore, But even I have to admit he is one funnier serial posters here.

#15     Jun 30, 2008
  6. LoL. I wasn't even reading the posts. I thought stock trader would say something and his alter ego frank grimes was agreeing with him.

#16     Jun 30, 2008