Tim Thomas (Bruins MVP goalie) skips trip to the Whitehouse snubs Obama. Good Stuff!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 24, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Tim Thomas was supposed to go down for the photo OP at the Whitehouse because the bruins won the Stanley Cup last year.

He was also the MVP of the playoffs for the Bruins, so he isnt just a nobody on the team. Below is what he posted on his facebook page as to why he snubbed Obama, and why he wouldnt go to the whitehouse. America needs more guys like him, this guy is a patriot.

I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People.
    This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level.

This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government.

Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country. This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL.

This is the only public statement I will be making on this topic. TT

2. Nice statement. I am impressed, considering.:)

3. Unfortunately, there well never be enough people like him, you, me to offset all the ones who want more from government... and of course, Odumbo, et al, are more than willing to oblige.

Apparently tonight's State of the Union address will be another call for bigger, more intrusive government... so that "everyone has a fair shot, everyone plays by the same rules". Of course, this means big government controlling EVERYTHING.

This is the same message he ran during the '08, campaign. As voters have short memory and unbridled greed, I'm sure the message will resonate well again... lies be damned.

:mad: :mad:

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good for him!

5. Max E.

Max E.

I am surprised that you liked it given the fact that he talks about the constitution, and the founding fathers, and you have already told us those are racist code words.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

Principle.

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

That was the old RCG from 12 months ago talking. The one that was an independent thinking black libertarian. He sometimes re-surfaces. :)

8. 10 things Mav, what are the 10 regulations that should be kept?

9. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, he must have made the post just before he started drinking himself into oblivion for the day..... Usually by noon he is too goddamn sloppy drunk to string together a coherent sentence....

10. Again, no substance, Neocon. Get out of the libertarian party.

#10     Jan 24, 2012