Tim Sykes To Tattoo Your Name On His Back: has he gone too far??

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Oct 23, 2007.

1. WHERE THE F ARE YOU TIMMAY? WHERE THE F ARE YOU!!??

#31     Oct 24, 2007
  2. the Gay Leprechaun returns! :D

#32     Oct 24, 2007
  3. Ha you guys are crazy

#33     Oct 24, 2007
  4. just a matter of time, I admit this photo makes me giggle!!:D :D :D

TIMMAY redux!

#34     Oct 24, 2007
  5. He recently debuted as a keynote speaker alongside industry legends Steve Nison and Larry McMillan and starred in the television documentary, Wall Street Warriors on MOJO. He now writes for Realmoney.com and has been featured in Reuters, CNN, CNBC, Businessweek, CBSMarketwatch, FOX News, MSN Money, Yahoo! Finance, Forbes.com, Hedgefund.net, Hedgeco.net, Institutional Investor, Page Six, Gawker.com, Dealbreaker.com, Salon.com, The Kirk Report, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Post, The New York Times, The New York Observer, Trader Monthly, Realhoboken.com, Dealbook, Alternative Universe and Absolute Return Magazine.

Humm, seems to me Sykes is kicking ass with PR.

It does not matter if he blew up. What truly matters in the end is if your liquid. Market Wizards wrote about many, who are now defunct.

The market is odds and so is life. It seems to me that Sykes is playing the odds and cards delt to him.

Life is a GAME, you better learn to play it or end up a broke fool with your name on some lame ass tombstone upon your death.

Fun is over boy's, you better make as much fucking money as you can before the CREDIT STORM hits. Make Money with what ever cards are given.

#35     Oct 24, 2007
  6. ggoyal

ggoyal

calm down guys. every trader has his ups and downs. obviously if timmy has succeeded once, he will again. i dont know what his current position is, but im sure he is better than most of yall.

it's all a learning process, next time around he wont be making the same trading mistakes. atleast he is fighting.

#36     Oct 24, 2007
  7. So, if you want to buy Tim book, hurry up.

The last ones will be tatooed in his lower, lower back.

#37     Oct 25, 2007

8. "I realize that running Sykes as Young Money's cover story has caused some controversy so I've tried to address those issues in my latest blog. Please post your comments at: "
    http://www.youngmoney.com/blog/?p=258
    Daniel Jimenez
    Managing Editor
    YOUNG MONEY

#38     Oct 25, 2007
  9. LOLOLOLOL

#39     Nov 1, 2007