Tim Sykes To Tattoo Your Name On His Back: has he gone too far??

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Oct 23, 2007.

1. spinoza

spinoza

LOL...LOL...
    ..lots of money for Tim in that line of work....

#11     Oct 23, 2007
  2. subban

subban

Yes, my name is Jack Anjou. mail my dvd and whatever. Please tattoo my name right away.

#12     Oct 23, 2007
  3. Is there any truth to the report that you, not wishing to be outdone, will embark on a similar publicity campaign by offering to tattoo, on another part of your anatomy, the names of financial luminaries who agree to be interviewed by you? I understand that the project is to be aptly named "Members Only." I also have it on good authority that, despite using a similar size 3 font, you will only be able to accommodate about 3 names or so, possibly increasing it to 4 names during those rare periods when you find yourself on the right side of a YM trade.

Kindly confirm or deny.

#13     Oct 23, 2007
  4. Thunder, Thunder, Thunder…sigh…
    Two comments:
    1. A crush is delightful and using your imagination is charming, but please leave surfs anatomy out of the discussion here, it makes me far too jealous.
    2. If you truly need confirmation, surf could fit his and your entire family tree.. wouldn’t that be sweet… Surf and Thunderdog, side by side, on such a precious unit.

#14     Oct 23, 2007
  5. surf=timmay

:p

#15     Oct 23, 2007
  6. Evidently, my imagination is only exceeded by your own. I'm guessing several-fold. I just find it annoying that your surf is endeavoring to attract gratuitous attention by leaving out that last sentence in the linked article:

"NOTE: This piece is a work of satire. The story is not real, and any quotes and events cited are purely fictional."

Of course it's a joke, but surf seems to thrive on such nonsensical attention grabbing. Note his similarly sincere and in-depth journalistic efforts such as his trend thread, his TA thread, his Seykota thread, his Niederhoffer thread...

At times I don't know whether he is engaging in parody or satire. However, for his benefit, I must assume it is the one or the other.

As an aside, I sense your jealousy as well although it remains unclear as to whom it is directed. Not to worry, my dear, you are still the apple of my eye. True, I have no idea what you look like, but I am automatically and inexplicably drawn to women with low standards. :)

#16     Oct 23, 2007
  7. EPrado

EPrado

I will follow. Check is on the way.

Sincerely,

I Am An Egotistical Prick Who Is Failure At Trading Who Now Has 90 Percent Of The Trading World Hating Me

Long name..I know...

#17     Oct 23, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

I dont know what is funnier..."best piece of financial literature of the 21st Century" or "Gives secrets I used to make millions".

Secrets that obviously dont work.....nice job TImmay.

Tim has offcially lost it....his book aint selling..nobody is buying his DVD.....talk about being on tilt.

#18     Oct 23, 2007
  9. LOLOLOLOL

#19     Oct 23, 2007
  10. Maybe he will tattoo your name on his genitalia for $297. You can pose for a few polaroids...

#20     Oct 23, 2007