Tim Sykes Sues StockTwits

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jun 22, 2011.

1. cloudy

cloudy

I trialed Tim Sykes' penny stock millionaire. He was wrong on most every stock pick. His videos on finding stocks to short or invest wasn't anything new. And his alerts were so late, might as well add to the pumping of the better price he got. It was a hassle, but I finally did get my $1997 refunded for the 90 day trial. I wonder how he even made a million as a teen and got famous in the first place.

#11     Jun 27, 2011
  2. Hmmm, and maybe this is nothing more than a ploy to drive traffic to the site.

#12     Jun 27, 2011
  3. It's nice that Timmy is taking his money-making cues from Rambus-style litigation now. Is there a way I can short his company?

#13     Jun 27, 2011
  4. got on a hot streak. pretty simple and with leverage it can come quick

#14     Jul 10, 2011
  5. EPrado

EPrado

That....and he made his money during the easiest trading period of the last 30 years. He was basically a one trick pony that came in during an easy period. When things got tough and one actually had to have some trading skills he got obliterated.

Now he tries selling useless info on stocks that can't be shorted or located to be shorted. Like other failed traders he is now resorted to becoming a sleazy salesman.

#15     Jul 10, 2011
  6. i always become agressive when i see his monkey face

#16     Jul 10, 2011
  7. this guy is the biggest joker. I bet half the reason he has done this is to generate more media attention for himself

#17     Jul 15, 2011