Tim Sykes Hedge Fund

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by timvodas, Sep 29, 2007.

1. But, you are the loser who lost his money in Cilantro Fund, not Tim. :D

Its a bitter life being a loser, isn't it?

#31     Sep 29, 2007
  2. Tim, you are losing it...slowly but surely...whatever you think you had...it is slipping away.....

Now the failed sykes "American Hedge Fund" is closed down....all that is left is this bad book.....

#32     Sep 29, 2007
  3. Are you speaking from experience? Cause you are VERY bitter, and some of the idiocy you say does scream "loser"

#33     Sep 29, 2007

4. Delusional = hallucinating on a non-existent reality that everybody else is a loser just like you.

#34     Sep 29, 2007
  5. Tim, it is early Sat evening and you are in NYC, and are 26y/o....

Dude, go out tonight and have fun enjoy your young life...go out on the town and just be a young NYC dude having a great time in that great city (..let the Timmay thing rest..)

Life is too short, and "youth is wasted on the young", trust me on this fact which you will eventually understand..

#35     Sep 29, 2007
  6. lol... u're so lost, but yeah.. you're right.. I'm younger than Tim and I've got tons of home works to do and a lot of shit to study for my exams. Thus, yeah.. I'm out. No point in arguing with the nursing home crowd.

#36     Sep 29, 2007
  7. The only reason I chime in here is because this is already in chit chat. Hydroblunt is 100% correct.
    Notice how Alan Greenspans best seller has LESS reviews than timmay.

Notice how Jordan Belfort's "The Wolf of Wall St" which is currently ranked #537 has only about 8 reviews.

Yes, "desperation" is the right word. Timmay's book is currently #6442 according to amazon.com sales.

#37     Sep 29, 2007