Tim Sykes Article in Financial Times

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TimothySykes, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Chezpah,

You said:

Please reread what you said before making silly comments like this:

You said any press is good press. That means ANY press is good press. Tell Michael Vick that. He is getting plenty of press and it doesn't seem to be helping him out. If you really didn't mean what you said then I understand, but that doesn't make you any less wrong in arguing with me based on what you typed..

#21     Sep 24, 2007
  2. Bingo.

Humiliation pays in bad press!! Good press, bad press, my guess is that the dis-invite was orchestrated, TM gets press too. Everyone wins.

Don't worry TS, I will probably be reading the book anyway.

(*signed conspiracy theorist)

#22     Sep 24, 2007
  3. jtnet

jtnet

anyone got a torrent yet?

#23     Sep 24, 2007
  4. You probably guess Phil Spector is innocent too.

TS lost big and was humiliated big-time. Who can orchestrate that? I would've done anything and everything to keep those grovelling, begging emails from public view, and i'm sure TS now wishes those emails didn't get out.

TS is on a hard downward spiral. So look for even more desperate tactics going forward.

"Only 4 books left, get them while they're hot!!":D

#24     Sep 24, 2007
  5. FGBS

FGBS

Love all the guys ripping into TS, fact is he has done something that all of us dream of doing. In so doing he got s boatload of attention which changes the spectrum completely. I truely believe Trading is a full time job and trust that once the dust settles and Tim gets some time to himself to trade the fund again full time instead of writing, publishing, advertising, trading at the same time he'll be great once again. For now he's experiencing the ups and downs of being in focus, at least he handles it better than britney spears...
    just my 2cts

#25     Sep 25, 2007
  6. I personally believe that US Americans such as can help the children in Iraq and also vote for such as Timmays book 5 stars on Amazon on a map.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

what the fuck are you even saying you retard?

#26     Sep 25, 2007
  7. Thanks man, all this attention is still new for me, but thanks to the haters, I don't get embarrassed anymore, everything just rolls off me. This will be hugely important down the road because my pro-speculation stance will not make me many friends and yet it's what I believe in.

Success favors those who are willing to lay it all on the line

#27     Sep 25, 2007
  8. from now on we must refer to this worthless POS magazine as Traitor Monthly.. thanks Tim

#28     Sep 25, 2007
  9. When will your "pro-speculation stance" make any money in this market? Then, you will have investors/friends of your Fund.

#29     Sep 25, 2007
  10. Just biding my time for the right opportunity. Today we've got a lot of possible reversals, JRJC, ZVUE, CPSL, SCON, hopefully they'll keep going, but eventually they will fall and I'll be there when it happens.

Yeah!

#30     Sep 25, 2007