Tim Sykes Article in Financial Times

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TimothySykes, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

I guess you are still bitter you were uninvited, grow up putz!

#11     Sep 24, 2007

2. funny, your right, i don't think 800 would fit in that place.

surf

#12     Sep 24, 2007
  3. No I'm bitter that I was invited 3 days before the event, but then disinvited the day before. I didn't do anything that weekend so my question is what changed? I'll probly never know, but it was very rude nonetheless

#13     Sep 24, 2007
  4. Surdo

Surdo

#14     Sep 24, 2007
  5. I was in choir in high school, but I wasn't very good. I think I'll stick to trading, writing, and speaking

#15     Sep 24, 2007
  6. chsbla

chsbla

any press is good press.
    Whats funny is when people bash timmay they only make his name more popular, and tim being a smart guys knows this.
    Everyone knows Cramer, even if they don't listen to him he still makes $$$ and more $$$ the more people that watch him and listen. Its about advertising returns, anyone can be rich, but its hard to be famous

#16     Sep 24, 2007
  7. LOL, well you aren't any good at trading either, so I should it's worth your time to give a try for American Idol.

#17     Sep 24, 2007
  8. Yeah tell Michael Vick that.

#18     Sep 24, 2007
  9. Woah there buddy, I'm pretty good at trading, def. not great, but def. not time to resort to AI

#19     Sep 24, 2007
  10. chsbla

chsbla

right lets compare having a negative return on an investment fund to getting caught for criminally fighting dogs and betting on it.

#20     Sep 24, 2007