Tim Russert Dead @ 58

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 13, 2008.

1. You are a maggot, plain and simple. You talk chit in this thread about somebody who died, real classy, and of course use it to post one of your many conspiracy bs.

This thread is about the passing of a man who most seem to like, or at least have respect for. You must live in a cold miserable place, you pitiful lonely doooooshbag.

#21     Jun 14, 2008
  2. If you gotta' go, and we all do, it would seem Mr. Russert went about as well as one can expect. Spent his last few days on vacation with his family, returned to a vocation he loved and dropped dead on the spot while doing it. We should all be so lucky.

#22     Jun 14, 2008
  3. TRS

TRS

Just turned on the TV to watch "Meet The Press" here in Australia. Telecast 4am local. When an empty chair was broadcast and the sound of Tim Russerts' voice was missing, hit me out of the blue.

RIP.

#23     Jun 15, 2008
  4. Russert was extremely smart. he knew exactly what he was selling with the illegal Iraq war.

in fact i will go so far as to say russert was the number one war propagandist. he was in a very high place of authority and when i watch him snicker as he knowingly sold the ludicrous underground tora bora war bunker and the myth of bin laden, i can't help but think of all the innocent lives that were snuffed out. their deaths are partly on his shoulders.

he will now be judged and i would hate to be in his shoes. the price for his crimes is unthinkable.

as far as worrying about what most think.. i gave that up when i tried to warn people about the Saddam/WMDs scam and most laughed at me... then innocent people were slaughtered. so spare me your fake moral authority... you are nothing but a lying piece of garbage filth. please don't type to me again, i can't stand ignorant filth.

#24     Jun 15, 2008