Tim Russert Dead @ 58

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Guts? Youre not a cyber-thug, just an internet bitch.

RIP Tim Russert.

#11     Jun 13, 2008
  2. Sad.

We need easier techniques when it comes to checking for artery blockage.

My dad just had a bypass, they found the blockages by inserting some kind of needle into his thigh and all the way up to his heart. Then they squirt some dye to see where there is good flow and where they see block flow around the heart. They found all 4 arteries where blocked, something like 100%, 80%, 60% and another 100% or something like that.

Anyway, if we could just go to a doctor and find out how blocked we were, we could avoid fatal heart attacks because we would be in for surgery getting our bypass. Or we could get early warning if we were say 50% blocked and that didnt require surgery we could start living a better life style to avoid getting worse.

#12     Jun 13, 2008
  3. RIP

#13     Jun 13, 2008
  4. How old is your dad?

#14     Jun 13, 2008

5. 76.

btw, I'm not as old as that would imply, he had me kind of late in life..:D

#15     Jun 13, 2008
  6. ======================
    Tim Russert surely pulled away from the media herd with his recent tough question to Senator Barack Hussein concerning his Louis Farrakhan relationship:cool:

#16     Jun 13, 2008
  7. #17     Jun 13, 2008
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Tim Russert asked intelligent questions and he didn't interrupt. There are damn few that i have seen on television that are his equal. He will be sorely missed.

#18     Jun 14, 2008
  9. I lost my Dad at age 47. I was only 21. And he died a Tim Russett kind of death. And I watched it It's brutal. I watched John McSherry go down. Remember the Umpire in the first game of the 1997 season. His head jerked back, he fell, adn he was dead before he hit the ground. when I see this stuff, it brings back some horrific memories.

You guys need a stress test, you can't sit on you ass, and eat a 32 ounce steak. It doesn't work.. when you see something like Russert, heed it. You owe it to your family. And I'll tell you something else. Russert was sick, and he felt terrible. If you feel that way, get checked out. Do it for your family.

Oh. And if your Doctor pshaaws you, 'Oh, you don't need that, " get a new doctor.

#19     Jun 14, 2008
  10. if you are worried about clogged arteries the last thing you should do is pile up on the carbs. sugar is the demon here... eat a huge steak and enjoy it... throw in a salad and some green beans. your cholesterol levels will actually go down if you nix the carbs.

if you already have considerable plaque then say hello to my little friend chelation. your doctor will scratch his head and wonder why the AMA seems to be lying to him.

#20     Jun 14, 2008