Tim Pawlenty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Efficiency. We should have more of that resource allocated to Washington.

#41     Aug 12, 2011
  2. I liked Pawlenty until he started attacking Bachmann. I understand he is desperate and sees his campaign unraveling, but there is nothing to be gained by attacking other republicans.

Plus, his attack made little sense. Everyone knows she was in the minority when obamacare passed and she fought it tooth and nail, just like she did the debt ceiling.

#42     Aug 12, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is it correct that Pawlenty supported both Obama Care and TARP?

#43     Aug 12, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

I was also puzzled by his attack. It made no sense.

#44     Aug 12, 2011
  5. Pawlenty is done!!!!!!!!

Tim Pawlenty, low on cash and reeling from a distant third-place finish at Ames, will hold an early-morning conference call Sunday with top campaign staff and donors to discuss his next move, a source tells POLITICO.

Pawlenty has been consulting with his family and some friends since the results, but has avoided making any public appearances. He's slated to appear tomorrow morning on ABC's "This Week," where he'll surely face questions about how he intends to go forward.
    Continue Reading

Pawlenty and his senior aides signaled Friday that they'd retrench but stay in if he didn't do well at the straw poll. But with Rick Perry in the race and little money in the bank, the former Minnesota governor is facing a difficult decision.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/61330.html#ixzz1Uydlstiu

#45     Aug 13, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Its not as if he had a chance to begin with, the guy is a total goober, the way he looks kind of reminds me of Geithner, he looks like a weasel.

#46     Aug 13, 2011
  7. He's out of the race.

#47     Aug 14, 2011
  8. yep, he sure is. since when does the boring level headed guy with practical ideas ever win in politics? :p

#48     Aug 14, 2011
  9. http://news.yahoo.com/ex-minn-gov-tim-pawlenty-ends-white-house-124623539.html

Ex-Minn. Gov. Tim Pawlenty ends White House bid

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race for the GOP presidential nomination on Sunday, hours after finishing a disappointing third in the Iowa straw poll.

"I wish it would have been different. But obviously the pathway forward for me doesn't really exist so we are going to end the campaign," Pawlenty said on ABC's "This Week" from Iowa shortly after disclosing his plans in a private conference call with supporters.

#49     Aug 14, 2011

10. LOL !!!!

#50     Aug 14, 2011