Tim Pawlenty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's ANYONE but Obama for me in 2012.

#21     Aug 12, 2011
  2. Its ANYONE but GOP for me in 2012

#22     Aug 12, 2011

3. yeah, hell I don't write commercials, and completely tune out political ads, but I'm finding myself scripting Obama attack ads in my head ... and boy, do they come easy...

"You should invest in businesses that a fool can run, because someday, a fool will."

Warren Buffet ...

Buffet must have come unloose throwing his hat this guys ring, ... Or maybe Obama was blowing him while he counted his auto insurance profits ...

#23     Aug 12, 2011
  4. going with Romney, the world isn't immune to style over substance, I'd vote for Clint Eastwood if he was running, but he aint ... I'd like to live next door to Ron Paul, ...

Pawlenty is certainly a good man though ...

#24     Aug 12, 2011
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Except Ron Paul, who is your first choice. Your second choice is Obama, because his is the exact oppisite of paul...you fool

#25     Aug 12, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was going to say much the same thing. He claims he doesn't like Obama, then claims me might vote for Paul and now claims he will not even consider anyone but Obama. Jeezus he's full of shit.

#26     Aug 12, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough, and if you're going to hate 24/7 at least try to be good at it.

#27     Aug 12, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

I'm mystified by Buffet on Obama, too. I can only imagine that he did it because Obama promised him some favors as President. And, Buffet put further personal success above the country.

#28     Aug 12, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I am trying Ricter. In fact you and your bleeding heart ilk have called me a hater so many times I thought by now I was a certified pro.

No?

#29     Aug 12, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

And you've admitted to your hate and said it's justified.

I don't think there's anything professional about it at all. It springs from deep within, based on some kind of self-hatred or sense of failure. Who was it who said, "we despise in others what we hate most in ourselves."

#30     Aug 12, 2011